Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stella Mc Cartney for Gap Kids

Face Painting at the Bay

I was so excited when I received the email announcing that Gap Kids was carrying a line of clothing designed by Stella Mc Cartney. I jumped in my car and headed over to Sherway Gardens. I was able to score a purple silk dress and a cool shirt with an iron on depicting multiple strands of jewels.

The next day Gemma wore the dress to school. I taught her how to say, "It's a Stella Mc Cartney", but no one cared. They just thought it was a pretty dress.

I kept stalking Gap Kids looking for more pieces. Yesterday I went in to find out more had been added! And I got this great light green tulle skirt with matching shirt and tights! (as worn in the picture above). I was so excited and Gemma loved it! She wore it today for her picture with Santa. People may not know who Stella Mc Cartney is, but they do know that Gemma looks fantastic!!

3 comments:

  1. Well I know who Stella McCartney is and I think Gemma looks great in the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know who she is , congrats on having another blog now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella Mc Cartney, daughter of Paul, is a Fashion Designer out of London.

    ReplyDelete