Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hot Chocolate Maker

Hot Chocolate Maker

While I was at the Mall today this Hot Chocolate Maker from William Sonoma caught my interest. Every year we get packets of Hot Chocolate from someone at Christmas and every year they get put into the cupboard and never made. If we want Hot Chocolate we go across the street to Starbucks. Quicker and less of a mess. But this Hot Chocolate Maker got me thinking. You can put it on the stove to warm up your milk, then you add the William Sonoma Chocolate shavings, and that thing on top is an electric whipper to make your milk all frothy!! It's $44, but would it be a good investment? Would I actually make Hot Chocolate for my family? Would we save the $4 a cup for the Starbucks Hot Chocolate, which I find too rich and really don't like? Would this make a good Christmas present for our family? Hmmm...let me ponder a little while longer.

1 comment:

  1. So word is that you cannot actually put it on the stove. It just looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete