Monday, November 16, 2009

A Good Thing

Decorative Tapes

Around the Christmas Holidays I love to pick up a bunch of festive magazines I may not regularly read. This past week I bought a Martha Stewart magazine. I was barely through the first 1/4 of the magazine when I was inspired by using decorative masking tapes instead of ribbon to decorate gifts. I have chosen to wrap all my gifts in the brown kraft paper from the post office this year. And although I have miles of ribbon ready to go I wanted to experiment with tapes. So I headed over to the Paper Place, which I conveniently live very close to, and bought 3 rolls of packing tape and 2 rolls of masking tape. I then stopped at Polka Dot Kids and found 3 more rolls of masking tape. So I am set and ready to start experimenting! I have already wrapped some gifts, (mainly to hide the contents from Gemma) and hopefully this evening I can get them decorated!

I still haven't finished the magazine. I will let you know what other articles inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment