Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Does a Clean Living Room Bring Happiness?

I want to believe so. I left the Kitchen behind for now to concentrate on the Living room. Our Living room is definitely a multi-tasking room. It is a dining room, an office, a tv room, a craft room, a filming studio and the only room to find a couch to relax on. All this in about 300 square feet. I am constantly trying to find a 'home' for everything. When I can't I continue to purge. I don't want to walk in to the room to find a pile here, some stuff there, I want order. And I think that this order is what will make me a little happier. Or at least, less tired.

So my hopes this week is to find a home for everything in my living room. I want to walk into the room with a sense of happiness and relaxation. And then, hopefully, this will stimulate my creativity. Because, this is the room where all my creating happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment