Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Purging away!

I have a few days this week to work around the house (vs. getting scrapping projects done) and I am on a purging spree! Scrapbooks By Design is having another Garage Sale in May which gives me a great reason to get rid of stuff!! I have already filled 2 bags, a box and started a pile on the floor! But I feel I can still get rid of more!

But my next quest is that darn kitchen I keep talking about! I am determined to make it feel a lot cleaner/emptier! I want to transfer my bowls and serving dishes out of there. I haven't hosted a party in a while and these beautiful pieces sit there. Well, they can sit somewhere else!! Since I barely cook, there must be stuff I can get rid of!!

Then there is the upstairs area! Determined to get rid of more of Gemma's toys she doesn't play with! The school is having a Rummage Sale at the end of May and my goal is to be through this house before the sale!

I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment