Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2 (or 3) of the Big Purge!

Yesterday was successful! Round 1 through the scraproom is almost done! I just need to go through my cardstock and be ruthless! I have over 2 bins of cardstock and seldom use it on a project.

All the cabinets of the kitchen have been emptied. I found Baking powder that expired in 2005, chocolate that expired in 2006 and Truffle Oil that expired in 2001. I moved in 2002. Hmmm... Anyway, although I have emptied all the cabinets, I haven't restocked them, so the kitchen is a little messy at the moment.

But since Gemma is at school I am working upstairs in our open area. I have recovered Gemma's table. I have made a box for all the American Girl stuff. I have removed some toys she doesn't play with. I am determined for her to have a table she can actually work on! I am setting up a great little art studio up there for her! Which later can be her homework zone!

When she gets home I will hopefully put the kitchen back together!

Tomorrow is the big task of Gemma's room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment