Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter - Blah

I haven't posted in a while and it is mainly because I haven't had any great story to tell. It is Winter - Blah. I don't like Winter. It snows, then becomes warmer, then gets slushy. Blah! I am happier once Spring is here.

But with that being said, 1 good thing about Winter is CHA in Anaheim. I am not looking forward to the weather though. Last year it was cold and rained the entire time we were there. However, there were major snow storms here, so I guess it was still better than what we left behind. But I am looking forward to seeing all the new products and tools and demos. As well as seeing friends I have made over the last couple years. There are so many sneaks available already! I can't wait to see it all in person, and then start working with it! There are so many creative people in the Scrapbooking Industry!!

So by the time I get back from CHA, January will almost be over. One month closer to Spring and the end of Winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment